How to Make a Girl Squirt
There are many steps which describe the process about how to make a women squirt, but all is needed are fingers and oral job.
The best advice is to try with exploration in different things, different numbers of fingers, different parts of her pussy and ass. Most important is to be innovative and inventive.
Surely, some of the best fingering comes in conjunction with oral, but there is a little secret that gives to any women best orgasm of her life.
How To Make a Girl Squirt:
You can start by performing oral on her inner thighs, clitoris and labia especially, to start getting her relaxed and wet. You must continually suck and lick the clitoris throughout the duration of the whole oral act, because oral increases power, pleasure and increases chances of female ejaculating orgasm.
With the hand you write with, take two fingers closest to your thumb (pointer and middle finger) and make them wet with her pussy juice or with your mouth. The most important thing is to make sure your nails are trimmed and not sharp, because you could hurt her.
Slide those two fingers in, with the fingerprint part of the fingers facing up (nails down), slide them in firmly but slowly, as far as they will go without using too much pressure. If she is really tight you may need to start with one, and if there is a lot of wetness but resistance, you may need to tease and taste her pussy some more.
Once you get those fingers in, tease her inner walls slowly with the pads of your fingers, and get her even more juicy. When you think that she is ready to have the orgasm of her life, you may begin:
- Now you will maneuver your fingers to find her g-spot. Yes, it exists, and yes, every woman has one. Slide your fingers in about 2 inches, UP, and then BACK towards the front of the pussy (like you’re going up behind her clitty). Her g-spot is actually a patch of her inner walls which is on the FRONT INNER WALL of her pussy, above the hole itself. So, in, up, and back towards the entrance. You should feel, on that wall, a very rough patch of skin rougher than the rest of her smooth inner pussy. You’ve found it. Congratulations.
- By making a beckoning motion with your two fingers (a come hither, bending fingers motion), you should be able to pull the fingerprint/pad part of the tips of your two fingers against that spot. Try it. Pull back against it with your two fingers and press a little. Tease it, stimulate it with your fingers. Make her feel good. She should be squirming and breathing very heavily by now.
- As you start to rhythmically tap/press/pull your fingertips against the g-spot, she should start getting wetter. If you’re doing it right, and she’s comfortable with it, you’ll start to hear squelching, sponge-like sounds. The g-spot is like a sponge, it contains a lot of liquid, and feels rough. Keep pressing your fingers against it, over and over, rhythmically, with the same kind of rhythm as if you were sliding your cock in and out of her pussy.
- As she starts to get wetter, and enjoy it more, start doing it harder. The more she thrashes from side to side, the harder you do it. Eventually, you can replace the tapping/poking of the g-spot with an outright speed-sliding of those two fingers in and out of her hole. Do it faster and faster, maintain the rhythm, but increase the force. Even when you’re slamming them straight in and out of her hole, try and maintain an upward, outward force with the fingertips, so you’re still pressing up against that g-spot even as you’re slamming her with your fingers with reckless abandon.
- Through all of this, she should be squelching, squirming and OBVIOUSLY loving it. If she’s not, you should stop. If she says it hurts (especially if she says it more than once, you might want to stop or at LEAST slow down or not do it so hard. Make sure she’s always wet, not dry for any period of time.
- Now here’s the crucial part. When she gets close to ejaculation, she will say that she needs to pee. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO PEE. It’s just a temporary sensation that will pass, but you have to make sure she knows about it beforehand, and you have to make sure she does not stop you, and you do not desist in your slamming. Hold her legs apart with the other hand, if you have to. You can even use your head or knees or whatever to hold her legs open, but make sure she stays relatively still (or she might get hurt on your fingers) and that you KEEP GOING. In fact, when she needs to pee, that’s when you should start doing it harder, cause orgasm is around the corner.
- 10-50 seconds after the pee sensation begins, she will start to cum. When she does, DON’T STOP. Just do it harder and harder and harder, pressuring the g-spot upwards all the while. Now she should start to ejaculate. She’ll scream, and her pussy will start shooting clear (transparent), odourless liquid all over the place. There could be a lot of it, it might soak you completely and soak the sheets and everything around her, so make sure you’re prepared.
I guarantee you, if she’s never had one before, the squirting orgasm will be the best orgasm of her life. In my experience, 97% of women are capable of having them, and in certain circumstances, I think it’s more like 99.9%. If you want her to ejaculate in great volumes, have her drink lots of water before you do it, and stay well hydrated. Once she’s finished squirting, SHE CAN SQUIRT AGAIN. Especially if you didn’t do it too hard, and still got her to cum, you can usually start all over, and between one and ten minutes later, she’ll be squirting again. Usually, you have to do it harder each time. My record is seven. The girl that squirted seven times in 45 minutes passed out for 6 hours afterwards (it’s physically exhausting and dehydrating) so be careful if you try more than 2 at once.
Most girls pass out after a couple of them. This can make a girl fall in love and at the very least want to fuck your brains out, so use it wisely rather than to your advantage. Don’t take advantage of people using this. If you do it wrong, or if she’s on her period, she might bleed. That’s usually okay, but just make sure you don’t hurt her, and you stop if she’s screaming with pain, rather than pleasure.
You should always have a safe word with your partner, and you should always make sure she knows what you intend to do and that she’s fine with it. Enjoy this, and I hope it works out for you; I hope it works out for HER, even more so. If it does well, just wait and see. I’m jealous of women because of g-spot orgasms! There’s NO male equivalent it’s just absolute ecstasy, nothing less. Remember there are at least fifty ways to make a woman cum (actually lots more) and at least five different types of orgasms so don’t limit yourselves to this whether it works or not.
*UPDATE* SQUIRTING VIDEO TUTORIAL:
It’s by a guy named Jason Julius. And his tips and techniques on how to give women incredible pleasure are pure gold. In the video Jason demonstrates how to find and stimulate a woman’s G Spot, which will later lead to heaps of squirting orgasms. Let me tell you I just got done watching this video and it blew me away! Watch it and listen carefully:
How to give a girl a squirting orgasm video.
*UPDATE* MORE ABOUT THE FAMOUS G-SPOT
As many of you complained about finding the g-spot while trying to give their females squirting orgasms, I have decided to write additional information about the g-spot and how to locate it more precisely in order to get better squirting.
What is G-Spot?
The G spot is something quite mysterious, especially for those, who are not too experienced in sex. Pretty much everyone has heard it, but they do not know how to find it, or even doubt its existence.
Still, it is there, and it has been proven that it provides a significant amount more pleasure than simply a sexual act without coordination. This is why, if you really want to please your partner, you should familiarize yourself with a few ways to locate and stimulate it, in order to enjoy a healthy sexual life.
Who Discovered G-Spot?
It is actually quite funny – it was debated for over 20 years whether the mysterious G spot actually existed. Many scientists simply could not find it, using the medical equipment available to them at the time. Even though countless women explained how they felt significantly more stimulated during certain practices, practitioners still suspected the placebo effect.
It was not until the introduction of more sophisticated technologies, such as the MRI for instance, that the existence of the G spot was finally truly uncovered. Today, there are many sexual therapists and guides, who can help you, improve your sex life using it.
What Does G-Spot?
After this medical breakthrough however, there has been numerous medical research to see what exactly the effects of the so-called G spot are, when it is stimulated. It has been proven that it increases sexual pleasure at least six times, and it helps for the healthy release of dopamine within the brain.
Basically, even science has stated that stimulating this particular area will make you happy. If you really like to improve upon your sex live, you should experiment with your partner in this field, and try out different methods to find it. Research shows that relationships are significantly improved when the sex life gets back on track.
How To Find G-Spot?
As for finding and stimulating the G spot, there is a rather complex and detailed process you should try out first. You should remember one very important thing – you need to make sure that the vagina is properly lubricated. This is derived from two reasons – proper lubrication decreases painful traction, and more importantly – the G spot will not show itself before the person is aroused. This is why you should really spend some time and efforts for foreplay, in order to make sure that you have unlocked the spot itself.
- After you have achieved lubrication, you need to pinpoint the exact location of the spot. It is usually located 1 to 3 inches deep after you have inserted a finger into the vagina. Most people claim that it is closer to 3 inches. Since it is on the frontal wall of the vagina, you should imitate a “come here” movement with your finger. This will help you feel the surroundings, and feel exactly where the G spot is located. You should be observant of changes in respiration in your partner as well – there is no better way to know that you are doing better.
- After you have located the spot, you will need to stimulate it properly for the ultimate effect. First of all, you will need to insert 2 fingers, or a specialized sex toy into the vagina. The fingers should be the middle and the ring ones. Once you have done this, you need to curl them accordingly, simulating the “come here” movement gently at first, and then more rapidly. You should know however, that your partner will need to be lying down with spread legs, and you will need to be by her side, while facing her, in order to achieve the full effect.
- Curling your fingers is essential, but you should know that this only lasts in the beginning phases of stimulation. After you have done this, you should actually start pulling your arm upwards, in order to improve the pressure on the spot. At first, you should make sure you are really gentle, in order not to inflict pain. However, the more you continue, the more you can increase both the speed and the force of pressure. This is due to the fact that with continued arousal, your partner will demand more and more out of you.
- You should know that not all methods for stimulation of the G spot require the fingers, or given toys though. There are a lot of special sex poses, which will help you use the penis in order to stimulate it effectively and improve the sexual experience tenfold. Sex instructors will easily tell you that sexual pleasure during the act is not only controlled by the size, speed and force of the mail organ. A large part is played by the angle through which you do it. This is one of the most essential things you need to experiment with, if you want to provide ultimate pleasure.
Here is an interesting fact – the G spot actually has a similarity with the male penis. When it is aroused, it is also filled with blood, and therefore enlarged. This is why, if you are unsure as to where to look, you should make sure you arouse your partner enough. This will make the spot easy to feel, and you will have no trouble to pinpoint and stimulate it. If for some reason you cannot find it, you have probably not been able to stimulate your partner enough during the session, or there are some other reasons behind it.
As a whole, finding and stimulating the G spot might be a bit hard for most people, who have no interactions with it. The longer you are in a relationship, the easier will be for you to make your partner feel good and this is normal. You should keep in mind though, that experimentation will be one of your best friends when it comes to sex in general.
You need to make sure you try out different positions, various angles, and constantly be interested in what your partner asks of you. That way you can guarantee yourself a healthier and more pleasant sexual life. If for some reason you are having troubles, you should try and find a professional, who will be able to guide you. There are a lot of reasons for a sexual life to be dysfunctional, and it is good to find help when that occurs.